heh...after your "candy colored clown" remark all i can visualize is him as a
brunette dressed like dorothy valens and crooning out "blue velvet"  ; )

didnt he get something like $1.5 million out of rick rubin after breaking his
arm in the fire at rubin's home? surely those implants couldnt have cost more
than $15 grand, even if he had to go to thailand to get them.

condolences about your mother.