[soapbox]

I'm just going to get on a soapbox for half a second, won't make a
thing out of it.

Please enter the metadata into the mp3--preferably all of it but at
least put your name in the Artist field. Finding DJ 313kiddo's
HotCheeseJamz mix is a little difficult in even a modestly sized
library of 3,500 mp3's since the filename was called
uberl33tmix2009.mp3.

Please do not encode at anything lower than 256k.

I'm more tolerant of this with 313'ers but still, I'm losing my
tolerance for this type of stuff overall.

Plus it's just my opinion. Nothing to get worked up about.

[/soapbox]

And now back to my regularly scheduled lurking.