Rolando should play
> wherever he feels
> it will help get good music out to interested ears,
> make some money
> and promote his career.

i pretty much agree with you ... when we brought the
UR electric entourage to Portland OR not many people
knew who Rolando was.... lots of people just thought
he was the best they ever saw at that time.... i mean
most people knew who UR was but did not even know much
about Rolando's involvment with the UR crew. of course
it really don't matter "WHO HE IS" or who he's DOWN
with cause it's all about the music but , i can say
that most people there LOVED rolando's set and fliped
out and will come to see him next time we bring him,
which brings it all back to the same old thing,
EDUCATION  ........

but it does suck real badly when our own country
cannot enjoy what Rolando , UR , Detroit, Chicago,
..ect.... has to offer cause they would rather watch
the new prodigy video..talk about moby , look at
pictures of brittney spears and go to Mega TRANCE
fest's... maybe thing's will change in the future  and
everybody  will listen to Rolando , jeff mills ,
richie and watch them on MTV, or maybe they will stay
the same , alot of VERY TALENTED techno and house
producers who have to go out side the US to be truly
appriciated..... either way I win cause i listen AND
dance to the music and try not to be concerned with
all the other shat.....

and your right  most people out here on the west coast
don't know about Rolando , UR , ect.... but they are
never going to learn if people don't support
Dj's/producers like UR , Rolando , the Burden Bros
when they come around. Before the jaguar situation we
brought  the  electric entourage tour (granted it is
Portland , OR) there were MAYBE 350 people ..... which
was great from my point of view (i love small
underground parties) but it did not give Rolando ,
Twonz , octave one , random noise generation,
wildplanet the exposure they deserve.... it's a tricky
situation.... all i know is i have known about Detroit
and Chicago music since 1992 and me and my crew are
trying our best to get a nice appriciative scene here
in Portland Oregon  by supporting the best Underground
Dj's/producers in america... but it's a hard thing to
do when most are worried about the worlds #1 dj, and
what club carl cox played in yesterday.. i think
people have short attention spans and want instant
gratification............being as good as UR , Murat ,
Ben Sims, dj TRAXX , Richie   does'nt happen over
night at last nights rave party. it takes many

                                michael............

 check out our web site www.renegaderhythms.com