So I've spent most of the weekend compiling every year of DEMF lineups
into an excel document, cross referencing with race (ooh!
controversial!) and hometown of performers.  I'll be dropping data
bits on my blog over the coming week.  Anybody interested in the .xls
file with the raw data please let me know and I will email it to you
offlist.

Kevin Saunderson in one guise or another has played at every DEMF.
Magda and Marco Carola are the only two performers to have played more
than three times.  T-1000 has played at only one.  Neither Terrence
Dixon nor Omar-S have played at one yet.

More here  http://www.deejaycountzero.com/blog

--
peace,

frank . count zero