He also wrote for Urb magazine back in the early 90's introducing folks to Black Dog, Tension Records, and Exist Dance, among others that I remember off the top of my head.

collin strange wrote:

A new EP that might restore a glimmer of hope to those who thought
Planet E would never release another decent record- Reade Truth (never
heard of them!)- sound a bit like early Move D in places.

Reade is not a 'them'. He's one of the old Groove records (pre Sonic Groove) / Under One Sky posse from way back in the Brooklyn rave days..... and he's a pretty cool guy to boot. It was really cool to see that he's still doing it.