From: Andrew Duke [mailto:and...@andrew-duke.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 11:30 PM
To: 313 list
Subject: (313) questions/clarification Re: (313) Uhhhhh, new music from
Detroit?

ja...@iridite.com wrote:
> Howsabout that Alan Oldam dude putting out a frickin exellent 6 track
> EP on Pure Sonik? Really, really good stuff and I'm not usually his
> biggest fan.

Jason: Are you talking about this one?
PURE18LP * DJ T-1000 * Johnny Gambit 01: The Prodigal Son LP

> A Made Up Sound and Hernich Muller doing a really nice split EP on
> Kontra Music?

Just a clarification: A Made Up Sound and Heinrich Mueller are doing the
remixes on this; the original tracks are by Jason Fine. Poor Fine barely

gets
a mention in all the PR on this! :(

> Alton Miller's new one on Rize Radical has a pretty big sounding mix
> by Steve Azzara that used to do some nice tracks on Fortek a couple of

> years ago.

Got any more info on this label, Jason? All I can find is this:
http://www.triplevision.nl/label/Rize+Radical/
Assume you have the vinyl, does it have a website or anything more re:
the actual label?

Thanks.
Andrew
--
Andrew Duke In The Mix weekly mixshow (est. 1987), excl. DJ mixes, PAs,
interviews: http://cognitionaudioworks.com/AndrewDukeInTheMix.html

Andrew Duke Cognition Audioworks
57 Hastings Drive Dartmouth NS Canada B2Y 2C7