On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 10:13, kent williams <chaircrus...@gmail.com> wrote:
> And bless his uberkuhlische herzlein, he didn't just start twittering
> from the DJ booth, he had to put out a press release announcing it.
> The whole idea of DJing is that it should be an absorbing enough task
> that you don't have time to screw around with your iPhone every few
> minutes.

Well in this case, it's automatically exported from Traktor. The end
of the press release mentions that the "real" reason for this is to
have a log that you can shove at ASCAP and BMI and whoever so the
royalties go to the right people, but I don't see how posting that
online is any more effective.

--
matt kane's brain
techno radio at: http://hydrogenproject.com