From: Kevin Kennedy [mailto:the...@gmail.com]
Sent: 01 May 2009 18:25
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) twitter in the dj booth

Okay, maybe you have missed my point.

My point is that all of the player hating is press for this individual (whose
name I refuse to type).  Does he not generate enough of his own?

My point is that even with all of the things that I find wrong with him
(including his love for the drug-addled portion of the scene), I think that we
should hate the game, not the player.

In otherwords, if you don't like what he does, keep his name out of your mouth.

--
fbk

sleepengineering/absoloop US
Note:

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent
those of Channel Four Television Corporation unless specifically stated. This
email
and any files transmitted are confidential and intended solely for the use of
the
individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this
email in
error, please notify postmas...@channel4.co.uk

Thank You.

Channel Four Television Corporation, created by statute under English law, is
at 124 Horseferry Road, London, SW1P 2TX .

4 Ventures Limited (Company No. 04106849), incorporated in England and Wales
has its registered office at 124 Horseferry Road, London SW1P 2TX.

VAT no: GB 626475817