I'm convinced that you have Juan and Jeff confused.  Either that or we
weren't at the same party, because the lineup that i saw (with my very
own eyes from about 3 feet from the dj rig) went something like this:

"main room" (big warehouse room with rounded stage up front)

?-1 AM Buzz Goree
1 AM - 4 AM Jeff Mills
4 AM - ? Juan Atkins

"front room" (smaller white walled room closer to the main entrance)

?-4 AM James Pennington
4 AM - ?   some fancy dressed guy who looked really familiar but
unfortunately i couldn't name

not sure when Traxx played, which was disappointing for me as I really
wanted to hear that guy.

Juan's set that started at 4 AM was plagued with bad mixes, and not
Jeff Mills style bad mixes either, where you cheer for the
trainwrecks, but just intolerably bad bad mixes.  well, at least the
first 3-4 mixes were awful, we left after those.

In my opinion *Jeff's* set was the highlight of the weekend.

I also didn't see Ryan Elliot.

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 8:01 PM, darnistle <darnis...@cafe-ebola.com> wrote:
> I went to this party.  Neither hell nor high water could have kept me away.
>
> Juan's first set was hands down ***THE*** most memorable set of the entire
> weekend!!!!!  He truly sent me!!
>
> Jeff was good, though his set seemed to be lacking momentum.
>
> Does anyone know who the DJ was who played immediately before Juan?
>
> {}0+>|
>

> /0 wrote:
>>
>> "Joining Jeff will be Techno music legend Juan Atkins as special guest.
>> Buzz Goree, James Pennington, Traxxs, Ryan Elliot, Claus Bachor will also be
>> performing."

>>> 10 Dollars B4 Midnight / 18+ With ID

--
peace,

frank

dj mix archive:  http://www.deejaycountzero.com