Unless my eyes and ears deceived me, Juan started around 1am and played a very short set then Jeff took over. After Jeff's set, Juan came on again and played until 6am.

{}0+>|

Frank Glazer wrote:
I'm convinced that you have Juan and Jeff confused.  Either that or we
weren't at the same party, because the lineup that i saw (with my very
own eyes from about 3 feet from the dj rig) went something like this:

"main room" (big warehouse room with rounded stage up front)

?-1 AM Buzz Goree
1 AM - 4 AM Jeff Mills
4 AM - ? Juan Atkins

"front room" (smaller white walled room closer to the main entrance)

?-4 AM James Pennington
4 AM - ?   some fancy dressed guy who looked really familiar but
unfortunately i couldn't name

not sure when Traxx played, which was disappointing for me as I really
wanted to hear that guy.

Juan's set that started at 4 AM was plagued with bad mixes, and not
Jeff Mills style bad mixes either, where you cheer for the
trainwrecks, but just intolerably bad bad mixes.  well, at least the
first 3-4 mixes were awful, we left after those.

In my opinion *Jeff's* set was the highlight of the weekend.

I also didn't see Ryan Elliot.