Sooner or later, I'll be putting my music computer setup back together. It's woefully out of date, and I'll need some sort of midi router to replace my 4 X 4 ISA card (ISA? What's that...). Anyway, one option would be to get an 8X rack mount router with USB interface, though these seem to be a bit thin on the ground as of late.What I have noticed is a lot of MIDI-to-USB dongles cropping up. Would a bunch of these operating into a USB hub be a proper substitute, given the proper software (if it exists)?