Hi Kevin,

Not sure if that was to the list too but I've also tried Live 6 on a eee pc 1000 with 1GB memory and an HD. It crawled with 3 tracks but then it was running my normal dj set with a couple of Live effects. I was also using the internal sound (offloading to a sound card should help here).

I like very small DJ rigs too so I know where you're coming from.

robin...