Chicago House @ NYC Downlow  GLastonbury 2009

Unfortunately the original recording didn't come out so I redid it.

A few alterations from the original night due to being unable to remember past the 2nd record and thinking some records will go together better but you get the idea.

The mix is here - http://www.acid-house.net/Placid_NYCdownlow.mp3

Bam Bam - Give it to me - Westbrook
Farley - Love Can't Turn Round - House
Hex Complexx - I Want You - Sunset Records
Maurice Joshua - The Other Side - Needle
Mix Masters - House Express - DJ INternational
DA Posse - In The Heat of The Night - Future
Shawn Shegog Featuring Barbara Shegog - Love Traxs - No Name
DA Rebels - It's Time To jack The House - Clubhouse
Pierre's Fantasy Club - I Can't Stop For You - Max
Steve Poindexter - Mainiac - Housetime
The Children - Freedom - Dj International
Ten City - That's the Way Love Is - Atlantic
James Jack Rabbit - Only Wanted To Be - White
The House Master Boyz And The Rude Boy Of House - House Nation - Dance Mania
Model 500 - No UFO's - Metroplex
Master C & J - In The City - State Street
Rocky Jones - Choice of a New Generation - DJ International
Adonis & The Endless Pokers - THe Poke - DJ International
Fast Eddie - My Melody - White
Marcus Mixx - I Wanna House - Missing
Laurent X - 12am - House Nation
Fingers Inc - Never No More Lonely - Jack Trax
DA Posse - It's My Life - Future
Scrappy - Freeze - Zap
Nouveaux Nation - Strip (Rock Yo Body) - SRO
KA Posse - Stick Music - Dj International
Jeanette Thomas - Shake Your Body - Chicago Connection

Done in one hit on 2 technics  Compressed @320kbps  approx 281 mb

Facebook for gig info and more mixes - http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=41658902688

Some vinyl for sale here http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?seller=placid

--

Playing

15th July - Disco Fiasco - Camden
18th July - I Feel Space & UFO - Bristol
24th July - under_score / Kingpin
29th August - Summer Summons

Placid on the t'interweb - http://www.acid-house.net

Vinyl for Sale - http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?seller=placid

Placid's Gigs and Gigography -
http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=41658902688

Live on Future-music.co.uk every other Thursday - 8pm - 10pm