############################
Planned guests for the next few weeks:

TBA
############################

CLICK THE LINK TO HEAR THE SHOW
http://www.antonbanks.com/audio/the_vault_06-17-09.mp3

Tracklist for the show:

Radium88, Sometimes They Get Into The Machines, Only Science Can Tell Us The
Truth, Lotek
Chemiptera & Bleupulp, Out Of My House, Pertin_nce
Ein Kleiner Schelm, Your Move Original Mix, Iffy Business
Luke Slater's 7th Plain, Pearl, Trance Europe Express
Stefano Vozza, 20 (J Riordan Remix), Xpress
Josh Surma, 86 Tha Rainbow (Max Jacobson Remix), Klectic
Amir, Rocky Mountain 1, Trapez
Gruenbox, Wiscacho Bombay, Trapez

Intrusion, Static Waves, Echospace
Function, Variance 3 (Marcel Dettmann Edit), Sandwell District
Truss Donor, Ground (Samuli Kemppi Remix), Synewave
Sutekh, Ad Nauseum, Stock 5
Komplex, Hunted, mp3
Black Gold, Es Su Patria Adoptiva, Dead Riot Music
Exium, Sekeccion Natural Parte 2 (Oscar Mulero Rmx), Nheoma
Hiriaki Iizuka, Subterennean, Soleil
Function, Ma Ji motorovou (Ian J. Richardson rmx), Sandwell District
Pacou, 30 Degrees, Newrhythmic Records
Surgeon, Screw The Roses, Counterbalance
El Bosco, M Position, Alternance
Carlos Rios & Oliver Kucera, Sabotage, ARMS
Takaaki Itoh, Did No Wrong, Wols
Mark Broom, The Triangle, Code Records
Cisco Ferriera, They Live, Naked Lunch
Substance, Relish, Scion Versions
Mike Parker, Abstraction To Filter, Geophone
Remute, Bignization, Relax 2000
Planetary Assault Systems, Haiku, Mote-Evolver
Shed, The Lower Upside Down (Surgeon Remix), Osgut Ton
Staffan Linzatti, See, Stockholm Ltd
The Black Dog, Floods V3.1 (Bass Soldier Remix), Soma

Recloose, Four Ways Of Saying Goodbye, Spelunking, Planet-E

Enjoy,
Anton

About the show:

    ::NOTICE::

The station that 'The Vault' show is broadcast on (WESU-88.1FM) will soon be
increasing it's transmitting power from 1500 watts at 6000 watts! This means
that any music played on the show can be heard by practically all of the 4
million people living in the state and surrounding areas. Please click the
link for more info www.antonbanks.com/coverage.html.

    ::NOTICE::

The Vault airs every other Wednesday night from 9:30 pm until 11:00 am
(21:30 to 23:00 US Eastern Time = GMT -5:00) on 88.1 FM WESU. The station's
6000 watt signal can be heard from as far north as Springfield, MA to as far
south as Long Island, NY and beyond. WESU also broadcasts via the internet.
Visit the station's website www.wesufm.org for the details. In addition to
hosting this radio program, I am a freelance DJ and occasionally write
record reviews. I welcome any questions, suggestions, or comments. Please
feel free to respond to this message (www.antonbanks.com/contact.html) or
visit my website for more information.

*** I appreciate all promotional music sent to me and will never sell any of
it online or anywhere else. All promotional material sent to me is aired on
my show as well as used in my DJ sets when I play out.