The Greg Wilson comment is fair but his radio 1 essentail mix was very good,

the sinclair spectrum 48k was a very popular computer for games in the
80s here in the UK (sorry crap joke, the red wine was talking)

http://ictsurgeon.co.uk/images/zxspectrum48k-med.jpg

If anyone has any good mix links they would greatly be appreciated?

p.s happy wedding anniversary!

cheers