From: "electric seth" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: October 23, 2000 10:47:58 AM GMT
Subject: Banjo

Funk D'Void's Banjo remix is pretty damn awesome. A little harder and more
dancefloor oriented than the original, with that huge bassline.

The flip side of the full release also has a U.R. hi-tech funk remix. If you
can't get it out west I'd mail order it at all costs...

Personally I'm still looking for a copy of Jack-me-off, (released on Soma a
couple of years back) I found one but it was so scratched and warped I would
have felt sick each time I played it