I wouldn't worry. I'm sure HTFR are working on a bootleg version. :)

robin...

On 3 Aug 2009, at 12:07, <fran...@thatamazingthing.com> wrote:

Good god, I see what you mean!

"Entitled The Legendary Adventures Of A Filter King, the set will collect nineteen of Craig's productions from the early '90s, including the highly influential breakbeat techno jam "Desire." Each track has been lovingly remastered at Berlin's Dubplates & Mastering studios, and purchasers of the collection will also be treated to previously unreleased versions of "If Mojo Was A.M." and "Poi Et Pas." The box set is limited to just 500 copies, the first 100 of which will come with a t-shirt designed by San Francisco-based designer clothing company Nice Collective. But before you start coveting this highly collectable item, do note that it will set you back a mammoth £150 ($245) for the box with the t- shirt, and £130 ($210) for the one without.