Well I'm not worried (like just about everyone on here I imagine) as I have
most of the tracks anyway in some form or other.

£150 for 6 records!  Even that's not accurate, I think it's slightly more,
Piccadilly are doing 155 with T, 145 without - which
makes the T a good price at least ;-), think they reckoned that was waiting and
getting them from a cheaper distributor where if
they got them now it would be 160 / 170.

I doubt c2 needs the money - he just WANTS the money.  Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha!  ;-)