[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> i'm glad you didn't purchase from a link in the chain - do everyone a favour
>  and support your local techno outlet; if your on this list, you should know
>  who and where they are.....where are they hiding?

HA!!!!  My local techno outlet, yeah right, wouldent that be nice.  No, I am
afraid there are no local techno outlets in these parts, I suppose I could
catch a train to Birmingham, but thats awful pricey (10.50 for a return) just
to pick up a CD single.  There is a local record shop, but they wouldent know
what techno is if it smacked them upside the head, and the only CD's they
carry are Gatecrasher, Cream, or Sundissential anthems compilation discs, or
maybe the latest "Global Underground" mix from Oakenfold or Judge Jules or
something like that.

I know its bad to buy from one of these chain stores, but on the other hand,
at least I would be buying it.  I've had a copy of the tune, and a couple of
the remixes in fact, for ages, I downloaded them from Napster (for a fan of
underground music who lives in the country, Napster is like a best friend).
So I was thinking as its UR and all, I should actually support them and buy
the music.  And I still will, I'm just gonna wait until I can find a copy
with the video on it.  But perhaps I'll hold off until next time I am in the
city (whenever that might be...) and go to a proper record shop.

Aaron