It's the same around here Aaron. I live in York, they
had Depth Charge for a bit but it closed down a few
years ago because they weren't getting enough
customers.

The closest (and one of the best outside of London...
Can I have a free ticket, Paul?)one to me now is
Innercity in Leeds but being a poor student I try to
plan my visits every couple of weeks and limit the
amount of cash I take.

I think what you're moaning about tho is something
that is the bane of our country all together. We've
been sterilised of our culture. We all have to fit to
a stereotype and too many ppl are willing to accept
it.

I like what I like and that's that... Why don't you
open your own record store?

l8r,
Nick(Dj Pacific:)

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: > In a message dated
23/10/00 14:30:27 GMT Daylight