Yeah these Transmat cuts really progressive / trancey to me... Maybe
the little string stabs would be cool, if someone could take them out
and stick them in a track that I could bear to listen to.

I mean, I hate to say this, but to put some perspective on it, even
the cheese bits on Luciano's new record are more tolerable than this
new Transmat record, and despite being average and rather self
indulgent, Luciano's record at least seems to have some musical
moments, judging from a quick listen on Beatport. Nothing I would buy
or play though (a couple of tracks showed promise, but then some
stupid sample came in and ruined things). Anyway, some people are
being uber-critical of Luciano for his new outing, I found this
somewhat amusing: http://teleost.wordpress.com/2009/08/13/lucianofail/

~David