This is OT and should remain off the list.

It's an important issue, but it's not 313.

Get ye to Disception.net

[Maybe I'll see you there].

****
Seeing as we're discussing this on-list, please could someone explain to me why
boycotting Nick
Griffin/exclusing him from a debate is the 'right' thing to do? From the
opening few lines of the
article in The Times:

"It's an editorial decision based on a feeling for what the public think, and
it's correct. In
2009 people expect to make their own minds up, and don't want to be cushioned
from discussion,
however problematic."

Please can someone give me a measured response why this is not the way forward?
I am happy to be
convinced otherwise. I have yet to be presented with anything that challenges
my standpoint.