Sydney - San Francisco - Berlin
Infiltrating your sound systems
=========================

On Oct 30, 2009, at 6:51 AM, Joel Gajewski <lupikitty0...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Man, now we are going to have to flame you for not saving the vinyl. Also, we all know that now your laptop with be doing all of the matching and mixing in your sets; it's like dj auto pilot. :p

----- Original Message ----
From: Arturo Lopez <arturo.m.lo...@gmail.com>
To: Three-One-Three <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Fri, October 23, 2009 3:44:40 PM
Subject: (313) Huzzah for Serato

Posted a while back about Serato vs Traktor, just wanted to say I
finally picked up Serato and a new laptop yesterday and could not be
happier. I know I'm late to that particular party, but it still blows
my mind that I can load up any .mp3 and then play it on my turntables;
the precision is quite amazing.  Thanks to everyone who emailed me
with advise.  I also just bought a new web domain and I'll start
putting up some off the beaten path mixes before too long.

-Art