On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 06:18, Kevin Kennedy <the...@gmail.com> wrote:
> what is more interesting is that they don't have a remix contest to
> make you pay for the stems to win an 'exclusive' beatport
> t-shirt...maybe someone's reading this and I foiled the surprise of
> their next big promotion?

No, they are going to make you buy rights to use their logo to design
a new t-shirt, and if you win the "T-shirt remix" contest, they
actually make and sell your shirt and send you a Sewing74 software
sewing machine that can't actually make anything physical.

--
matt kane's brain
http://hydrogenproject.com