Y'all being a little mean. It takes years to develop and refine a writing
style, and it involves a lot of practice. Usually the best way is to write
as you speak and he's highly articulate and well expressed, infinitely more
so than the average techno producer, I might add - I value the notes myself.
You don't have to read them, you can just listen to the music.