[sorry for dredging up a week-old thread; I don't read my 313 box as often as
I should]

kent williams wrote:
> I pulled down Dan Sicko's "Techno Rebels" and what he writes about
> Shari Vari and is that "there's some debate as to which record hit the
> streets first."  You'd think someone would have some definitive memory
> -- heck, Mojo is still alive, why doesn't someone ask him?

The debate over which came first doesn't even seem to be between the musicians
themselves. Juan Atkins and Paul Lesley both agree Alleys of Your Mind came
out before Sharevari:

http://music.hyperreal.org/lists/313/12.html (our own FAQ!)
http://www.bleep43.com/bleep43/2009/10/4/juan-atkins-interview-part-two.html

So do we really need to bug Mojo about this?