That's a good list of relatively recent releases that mark some
significant acclaim from 313 style artists.

Apparently a sole fan, I also really enjoyed Jeff Mills - One Man
Spaceship (though I had to import it from Japan on CD).  It really to
me is the peak of
Jeff-Mills-as-crazy-ambient-non-techno-techno-producer, and the studio
work is breath-freaking-taking.