On 17 Mar 2010, at 14:05, David Powers wrote:

Rush Hour has so much great stuff, however it is frustrating to me
that in order to get records that were made 300 miles away I have to
send over to Europe, and get hit on both shipping and the currency
exchange rate... I just priced out three records, it comes to $65. If
only there was a Rush Hour US division!!!

But anyway, that Rob Hood house track is the hotness!

Probs cheaper to pick up the original 12 at those prices.

A 12inch record in the UK is around £9+ these days.

robin...