I feel you. So I would check out our friends over at Forced Exposure
(boston) as they've been picking up a lot of recent Rush Hour  and
Rush Hour affiliated material (usually a week or two after the euro
release date), as well as the Label of the moment (according to us at
ISM) We play house. If they are out hit up Dope Jams. You really can't
beat flat $4.50 UPS shipping!..

jw

--
Technoir Audio