Feeling Tevo Howard on selected tracks at the moment too. I prefer the less acidic stuff tho and not all his stuff is essential for me. The Crystal Republic LP has a couple of great moments (title track and particularly Glass Ceiling which is awesome).

That new Reggie Dokes is great too. A hit and miss producer for me (I like the fact he pushes though). The new WPH reminds me a little of the style he did for Clone.

Talking of WPH related stuff San Soda's "VoorMensenMetLekkereDorst" is a killer slow techno track.

Latest Omar S (with the too short SkynetB track). The previous 12 with the Divine sung 'Here with me' is good too.

Floating Points People's Potential white label is nice (though the vacuum boogie 12 is the thing to pick up from him).

The Oliver Who Factory on their label Madd Chaise, Never Say Never the highlight for me.

There's loads of good music around right now.

robin...