Have also been digging the Second Accolade record on Millions of Moments. Other
current favorites include:

Gerald Mitchell on Still Music
Leron Carson double on Sound Signature
DJ 3000 Flamuri I Popullit on Motech
The Mercanary track on Detroit Techno Militia 004 (thanks again Angie and Tom!)
Silent Servant on Historia Y Violencia (001 & 002)

On a recent trip home to visit family in Detroit I found these two gems at
Recordtime for $4:

Ghostly 001 Hands up for Detroit (the original not the Freddie Da La whatever
that piece of crap was)
Rick Wade Late Night Basix v2 (Harmonie Park)

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/210850552/direct/01/