I've just caught up on the last six months of shopping but I don't recall which of that stuff is recent. I got a number of things that I've not seen bigged up, so I'll do so here. I got some stuff from Orlando Voorn with Blake Baxter, Ibex, Santonio, and I think that's it for the Detroit stuff. All of these guys had multiple releases that are worth listening to.

The new Thomas Fehlmann album sounds nice, although I've only really listened to a couple of tracks properly. I agree with Jacob Arnold's review, that it would be nice if some of those tracks were longer.

Other stuff from artists that have been discussed here periodically, but not recently:

Wayne Gardiner featuring Ras Anthony on CIMA is good. It's worth checking out the rest of the CIMA catalogue as well. The Tommy Bones and Qebass releases are tasty. Digital only on Traxsource and Juno, IIRC.

I found a really good Nubian Mindz release called Sellouts that I've not seen mentioned before. Reminds me of where they were circa Scattered Snares. Pretty fierce.

There was a good P'Taah release called Everything is Naturally Free. Nice to hear Chris Brann back on form.