Most of the stuff on Rush Hour's various labels are really hitting the
spot for me - the Ricardo Miranda 12 with the Legowelt mix is superb.

That Claro Intellecto is a bit of a one trick horse but it's still
pretty fine stuff in my book

There's a brilliant new 12 on D1 by Baiyon that's great for people who
like straight up Techno but want it a little bit weirder.

All the other new records I've liked over the last few months have
been in plain black inner sleeves with no label info or just a stamp
so I'm a bit snookered when trying to tell other people about them

cheers

Jason