From: fran...@thatamazingthing.com [mailto:fran...@thatamazingthing.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 12:44 PM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) 303s, 808s and India

Mate you have a funny idea of off topic!

Sure this falls right within most people on here's area of interest.

Had heard of this before recently (in connection with a comp I think).

Been dying to hear it, anyone know if there if a clip anywhere online?

Indian makes acid house record 5 years before Phuture!?!?