After hearing all of this madness, buying the album, etc.  I am
thinking of editing/remixing 4 of the ragas...I will post the results
if I do...I think there is something there for me...and I don't know
that my current style of Djing will allow me to play them straight
up...well, that and I've finished 12 others and am looking for a
challenge:)

      Any interested in the Album edits (currently titled "Sauces and
Pickles-excerpts from the joy of influence"  let me know and I will
post some more of the tunes...nothing really rare...just some of my
favorite trax and stuff that's too slow for me to play in a 128-135
set.

--
fbk

sleepengineering/absoloop US