Not talking about Kyle, talking about Space Dimension Controller, or
Jason Fine... Kyle seems to be the ONLY one getting mention these
days.

But the truth is, I think there's more good music coming out right now
than any time I remember, but if you read the list you get the
impression that this music is kinda dead, and for some reason that
bugs me.

I will say that perhaps what is lacking is not good releases, but DJ's
championing the best of what's coming out?

~David