He did a Mix for the online magazine Fact here in the UK - don't think
I was that impressed at the time but I'll maybe revisit it.

There's a new Oliver Who Factory thing coming on Planet E by the way -
if you like their stuff it's great - epic, swirling and off beat in
equal measures (might be ruined by the keyboard Saxaphone riffs for
some!!) it's pretty different from most other Planet E releases I can
think of in recent times.

Didn't see any chat on the Eddie Fowlkes 12 that came out a few weeks
ago either - "Let my nuts hang".  Great chugging Detroit House with
all of Eddie's catchy riffs playing off each other over immaculate
House beats.

I wouldn't say there is a huge amount of music coming out of Detroit
that's being missed at the moment on the list but it does surprise me
occasionally when stuff like that doesn't merit a post.  Everybody is
busy I suppose!

cheers

Jason