My prediction is it will be damn good & the best of them that Paxahau have done
so far.  I will hear the tales, wish I'd gone,
decide I might next year.  But then fall prey to either not wanting to fly (for
environmental reasons, I love flying for its own
sake) or if I decide I can do that I should do it to somewhere else.  Damn.
Have a wonderful time all you who do make the trip & I
hope it brings good things to the city.