Cool. I'll try and listen out for it when out. Ahem.

This isn't a bad time to RE-SPAM the list with something fun coming up on
Friday.

Stop reading now, if you're averse.
********************************

Speaking of Transmat, label owner Derrick May, AKA techno demi-god Mayday will
in fact be playing a six-hour set for us at Bleep43 this Friday, in London.

Mr. May has promised that as it's us, he will not be bringing his box of
'Super-Club Techno.'

Instead, expect a set of fun, across the board, deeper techy gear, house, disco
and whatever takes his fancy, a la his best sets at Lost, DEMF 2000, and Mix-Up
Vol. 5.

Hope to see a whole lot of you there.

http://www.bleep43.com/

Cheers.