Hello all,

I am dropping a line to let folks know that you can buy Disco Nihilist
vinyl in Detroit this weekend at:

Stormy Records
13210 Michigan Avenue
Dearborn, Michigan 48126, USA
(Above Green Brain Comics)
313-581-9322

Weekend Hours:
Thursday 11-8
Friday 11-8
Saturday 11-8
Closed Sunday and Monday

They have limited quantities of all three of my releases as well as a
strong selection of used Jazz, Soul, and R&B. Last time I was in there
I picked up every Motown anthology you could think of in mint
condition with all inserts for $8 a pop as well as a bunch of old Sun
Ra, Lonny Liston Smith and Herbie Hancock records. I also picked up a
bunch of disco stuff cheap as well.

I also want to let people know about a new shop carrying my music in
Detroit called Ya Digg Records in the Russell Industrial Center.

Ya Digg Records
1610 Clay Ave
#210 Bldg 2
Detroit MI 48211
313-285-9988

Weekend Hours:
Friday 12-6
Saturday 12-5
Sunday 12-5
Closed Monday

Ya Digg is a brand new spot that just opened last month. Terri McQueen
aka DJ Whodat runs that shop and has a selection of mainly used
records. I just sent her a package of records and I know Theo Parrish
has dropped a lot of product in the store as well. She has a large
used selection of house and soul records.

I would also like to mention to label owners that Terri is looking to
stock underground house and techno vinyl in the shop. She will buy
direct for cash, hit her up!

Take care,