Nice!! You're selling at Stormy, that's great!

Yes, Ya Digg is fantastic. She does have some great vinyl from Theo
Parrish - stuff from his own collection and some new releases.

The store can be a bit hard to find. Once you turn right into the
Russell complex, either park in the main parking lot in front of you,
or turn right down the first drive between the first two buildings.
Building #2 will be on your left. Walk into the door in the middle of
the building and take the hall to the right. About midway down, you
will come to suite 210 - she'll have signs out. You'll probably hear
beats.

See some a ya this weekend!

Denise

On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 5:15 PM, Mike Taylor <disconihil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am dropping a line to let folks know that you can buy Disco Nihilist
> vinyl in Detroit this weekend at:
>
> Stormy Records
> 13210 Michigan Avenue
> Dearborn, Michigan 48126, USA
> (Above Green Brain Comics)
> 313-581-9322
>
> Weekend Hours:
> Thursday 11-8
> Friday 11-8
> Saturday 11-8
> Closed Sunday and Monday
>
> They have limited quantities of all three of my releases as well as a
> strong selection of used Jazz, Soul, and R&B. Last time I was in there
> I picked up every Motown anthology you could think of in mint
> condition with all inserts for $8 a pop as well as a bunch of old Sun
> Ra, Lonny Liston Smith and Herbie Hancock records. I also picked up a
> bunch of disco stuff cheap as well.
>
> I also want to let people know about a new shop carrying my music in
> Detroit called Ya Digg Records in the Russell Industrial Center.
>
> Ya Digg Records
> 1610 Clay Ave
> #210 Bldg 2
> Detroit MI 48211
> 313-285-9988
>
> Weekend Hours:
> Friday 12-6
> Saturday 12-5
> Sunday 12-5
> Closed Monday
>
> Ya Digg is a brand new spot that just opened last month. Terri McQueen
> aka DJ Whodat runs that shop and has a selection of mainly used
> records. I just sent her a package of records and I know Theo Parrish
> has dropped a lot of product in the store as well. She has a large
> used selection of house and soul records.
>
> I would also like to mention to label owners that Terri is looking to
> stock underground house and techno vinyl in the shop. She will buy
> direct for cash, hit her up!
>
> Take care,

Denise Dalphond
Ph.D. Candidate
Department of Folklore & Ethnomusicology
Indiana University
http://denisedjsdetroit.blogspot.com/