From: ja...@iridite.com
Sender: irid...@gmail.com
To: 313 list
Subject: (313) ANOTHER Mills album (and the future of Music Formats??)
Sent: Jun 6, 2010 6:12 AM

Got another Mills album in - The Occurance and I've never seen
anything like it.

It's a CD.  But you turn it over and it's a mini-vinyl disk.  With
music on it.  That you play on a normal record player.  So that's two
formats for the price of one - anyone ever seen anything like this
before?

Wow - he's The Man From Tomorrow alright!

I've been a bit too scared to put the CD in my computer to listen to
the album (it looks a wee bit thicker than a normal CD but that could
be an illusion) so I can't give any reports on it yet!

cheers

Jason

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T