And in another little tweak to the info put on here I don't know of a KMS remix
of any of her tracks (though there may be one) but
her single "Fine Time" had a Juan produced track; "Dream" on the b side, which
I love & still play from time to time.  In fact due
to this I was surprised she wasn't better known on here, maybe it's just me
that thinks it's great!  I did like a couple of the
tracks (Where Has All The Love Gone and Got To Share) off her album at the time
too.  She sang on Coldcut's first (I think) single
too.

including the
> one with Alison Moyet, afterwards.
>
> 4. The 'Eric' referred to on Yazoo's first LP called 'Upstairs at Eric' is
> not a real person of course.
>
> But it is a hint about a real person who was associated with Yazoo early on:
> one Mr. Eric C. Radcliffe. [E.C. Radcliffe on the
liner notes
> of the LP].
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Radcliffe
>
> He was a sort of arranger/ manager/ engineer / producer / all-round figure
> who knows a lot but prefers to skulk around in the
> background, from what I understand.
>
> Now I hope you all were listening, because tomorrow, there will be a test.
>
> Ken

(after