If your in town for the social forum...
Sunday June 27th, D'fest is at TV bar, 2pm-midnight, 10 hours - 20 DJs...

Definitely a good event to be at...

Indoor Stage sponsored by Spectacles

2pm Steve Butler (Tandem)
3pm Mondo Blaze
4pm DJ Heru (Johansen-Charles Gallery)
5pm PowdrBlu (formerly of LDV)
6pm Vern English (Tandem)
7pm DJ Roach (MCM Productions)
8pm Dwayne Jensen (Fathom Records)
9pm Mr Joshooa (TV)
10pm Norm Talley (Beatdown)
11pm DJ Minx (Women on Wax)

Outdoor Stage sponsored by doDetroit

2pm DJ Chyll (Detroit House Picnic)
3pm Mr. Joshooa (TV)
4pm Joshua Adams (Exchange Bureau Music)
5pm Frank Raines (Funk Night Records)
6pm Brian Gillespie (Family Function)
7pm DJ Seoul (DTM, BangTech-12)
8pm Daniel Andres (a u x e t i c )
9pm Team Tandem (Lolas)
10pm Anthony "Shake" Shakir (Frictional Recordings)
11pm Patrick Russell (Circus Company, Mentalux)

Hosted by

Maggie Derthik (birthday girl, a u x e t i c)
Jodie Svagr (U&I Design)
Emily Farkas (mispelled on flyer...Bruce? lol.)
Tawnya Clark
Steven Butler
Ali the Unifier
Kristin (Rio) Koth