That looks good Joe. Will listen later.

There's quite a bit around at the moment. I've not picked anything up for a
while.

Urban Tribe on Mahogani (and also as the 4th part of Rick Wilhite's Rush Hour
compilation), a few things old and new from Chez Damier as The Gathering and
stuff on Balance Alliance. MCDE mixes of Prescence on Juno. A couple of Rick
Wade mixes and a 12 on Shanti, Randolph remix 12s inc UR mix, DJ3000 broken
research 2 on Motech, New FXHE (omar s mixes of Kassem Mosse), DJ Bone on Sect,
Patrice Scott on the remix for Fred P, New Tevo Howard remix on Rebirth, Juju
and Jordash mix of Cloud on Exceptional, New DJ Skull!

Enough about? :)

robin...