New record is 'revisited' mixes of Dema and Meridian.  Dema is from
"The X Files" EP from 1994, and Meridian from "Detroit Techno City"
from 1995.

I didn't pull out the originals (they were both on "The Collective"
the retrospective OO comp from 1998) so I was comparing them with
Youtube rips.  They sound like they tinkered with the mixes and
remastered them, maybe to try and fit in with more current sounds, or
maybe just to take advantage of better gear and more mixing
experience. They sound a little cleaner and clearer, without adding or
removing anything from the originals.

If you make a fetish of grit you might be disappointed with the new
mixes, but I thought they sounded really good. If you don't have them
on the original vinyl, they're very much worth picking up. And even if
you do, it will be a 2 track EP, so it will probably get a nice fat
cutting job from Prairie Cat, with deeper grooves than the original
records, which packed more tracks to a side.