Hi, all.

I'm considering letting go of my collection of Richie Hawtin's Concept
12" records. I have 9 of the 12 records, plus the box. My set is
missing numbers 3, 4, and 8.

The sleeves and box, unfortunately, are somewhat water-damaged, so
they're not in pristine, collector condition. Also, the records have
all been played, some more than others. They're still in fine shape,
however.

These were a really pivotal, important set of records for me, but I'd
really rather be able to invest the money in music or photo equipment
than have them sitting on a shelf in my studio. Please drop me a line
if you're interested in purchasing them, and we talk talk further
off-list.

Thanks,

Bill
--