Ha ha - that's quite funny - we had a few of these sets in the shop
which were also water damaged.  You'll probably laugh but I know we
threw at least one of them out and sold the vinyl in plain sleeves for
a couple of quid each.  This was in the days before Discogs and the
complete fetish-isation of Techno of course :)

Jason