>> I thought Central station only licenced hi-nrg rave/house hits?? What the
>> hell is going on?
>
>This IS a hi-nrg/rave/house hit. Its weird, but here in Holland its been on all
>the
>poppy trance compilations and all the mullets were playing it on their
>scooterbikes during the summer.
>The same thing is going to happen with Jaguar during this winter.
>This is going to happen with a lot more music we feel is "ours".

That's funny as I know Mr Hell hates trance!! Like Jaguar I can see how it
could be, er, appropriated! The Miss Kittin mix is definitely NOT trance.
It's real cool, has an 80s feel and probably is most true to the Gigolo
style.

Central Station has ventured out of late - as I say the Sunkids records are
very nice, and the kind of thing you may hear in a Chicago house set. Chance
is a garage singer who sounds so like Aretha it's frightening. She sings on
the Chicago Tribune ads for all those in the Windy City.

Peace