I just saw Hell play here in Toronto, and I can say that while he
dropped a few nice tracks and his mixing was tight, I found it rather
boring.  I was actually pretty disapointed.  His set really lacked
energy and direction, IMHO.  Though I'm interested in hearing his set
at FUSE to see how it compares.

And Zombie Nation is a huge rave/club anthem in Europe.  While it's
not strictly in the trance vein, it has that very catchy synth line
and euro-disco feel, so I can see why it's so big over there (and
barely known here in North America).  Dave Clarke's justifcation in
Jockey Slut for why he remixed it is a good laugh.  For someone with
such good taste in electro, he's a real cheeseball.  Not that he ever
plays electro when he DJs live...

Cyclone Wehner sez: